- Compassion Acupuncture & Holistic Healing2818 East Oakland Park Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306954-594-0843
- Monday - Friday8:00am - 6:00pm*By appointment only
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Medical Micro-needling (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
At Compassion Acupuncture we offer various Fusion Meso Therapy serums that contain only pure active ingredients that offer a combination of peptides and growth factors, as well as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP contains a high concentration of stem cells, platelets, and growth factors to help stimulate collagen and elastin production for youthful-looking skin.
Benefits of Medical Micro-needling include:
- Improvement of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduction of acne scars
- Softening stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sunspots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heals scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
- Stimulates production of collagen and elastin
Medical Micro-needling or Collagen Induction Therapy harnesses your skin’s natural powers of regeneration. Yes, you read that right! Micro-needling is one of the best options when it comes to skin rejuvenation! It’s safe and chemical-free! We all have different skin types, so if you’re not sure what your skin needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation!